Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kid's Academy Co. - Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games Free For Toddlers and Preschool Children

I was chosen to review "Preschool & Kindergarten Learning Kids Games Free For Toddlers and Preschool Children - All in One Montessori Based Brain Kid' Puzzles" as part of a Sverve Compaign.  This app helps with reading, writing, and arithmetic skills for Preschool and Kindergarten levels.



The app is a lot of fun and eye catching. There are a variety of worksheets in this app to keep them busy. I think the fireflies are really cute in this app, making the children want to continue to work towards the learning. 



I do wish in this app that they went farther on how high they can go before having to order the upgraded version. I do however, think once you try this app you and your child both will want to spend that little extra money for the upgraded version. To get your free app for your child go here. 

Disclosure: I received compensation for this review through using Sverve. All opinions are completely honest and my own, based on my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment