Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kid's Academy Co. - Learn To Read & Write Kid’ Puzzles

I got chosen to review "Learn To Read & Write Kid' Puzzles - Educational Drawing For Kids Puzzle Games Free For Curios Girls & Boys"  as part of a Sverve Compaign.  This app is a wonderful for toddler and pre-school children to get prepared for kindergarten. In this app they work with uppercase and lowercase letters, fine motor skills, all through fun games and songs.


My son is eight years old and he particularly liked the mazes. While he already is past this level of learning I had him give it a try to tell me what he thought. This app has two different levels and also works with vocabulary and rhyming words in mazes. Both myself and my son highly recommends this app for toddlers and pre-schoolers.  You may get it by downloading it here.


Disclosure: I received compensation for this review through using Sverve. All opinions are completely honest and my own, based on my own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment