Thursday, August 21, 2014

Kids Academy Co. - Kids Puzzles preschool math games for girls and boys

I was chosen to review "Kids Puzzles preschool math games for girls and boys - Toddlers learn 123 tracing with paint sparkles draw drill - my first coloring book" as part of a Sverve Campaign.  This app teaches children from ages three to six their numbers and the sequence. The fireflies and tracing of them makes it visually appealing.


I like how you can make different profiles for each child. This makes it real handy if you have more then one child, grandchild, or babysit for more then one child the same age. 


Another wonderful feature is how they reward the child for getting answers right and completing tasks. It adds fireflies in a jar as the reward feature. 


You are able to also keep track of your child's progress in the app.  This helps you work in areas they need help with, and shows you how they are learning.


The only thing I can say I am not real happy about in the free app is how it only covers number one, two and three. However, the paid version goes all the way up to ten and I really think it would benefit your child to get it. To give the free version a try for your child download it here. 

 Disclosure: I received compensation for this review through using Sverve. All opinions are completely honest and my own, based on my own experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment