Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hot Dog Stew

From time to time I am going to be posting items on this blog to show you how you can save a little here and there. Saving money helps make those bigger blessings possible.  Well I was given this recipe from a friend. My son loves hot dogs, its healthy dish, serves a lot, and inexpensive.


Ingredients
1 1/2 boxes of chicken broth (make sure you use the box)
1 envelope of onion soup mix
A can of diced tomatoes (I used one with garlic and onions)
2 sm or 1 lg bags of mixed vegetables (You can also use 2 lg cans instead)
1 or 2 packages of hot dogs (I used 2)
1 onion
Seasoning to your preference (I used garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper)

If you use canned vegetables make sure you drain them but don't drain the tomatoes. Cut up the hot dogs and onion.

Mix and simmer


Tada! 

The vote came in yum yum good!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment